May 12, 2008

Good morning all,

Wow, what a fabulous start of the week. The weather out there is glorious! Hope everyone enjoyed their mother's day weekend! I was at the Calgary Zoo on sunday, I love that place..:D

I tried to plant some seeds and tomato plants in my backyard, but everytime I went out, large dark clouds loomed above. After a while I got the hint, I put down my spade, curled up on the couch and read my favorite book instead :D

EBWOD: "tempt"

WOD: "goodness"

Anonymous, thanks for asking.. nope baby is not due until mid-august..:D

Have a fab day all.. and be patient, with the Jack website, looks like they have been experiencing problems all morning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problems with the website for me!
Bonus Code for the week: FRISBEE

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about those Stingrays that didn't make it yesterday and last night?

34 of the didn't make and now only 9 are left and the exhibition is closed for now

Anonymous said...

E-Z Finder Bonus code: run digital

Smriti said...

yes I read about the cownose stingrays.. its so sad, I saw them on saturday. Hope the survivors do better.

Anonymous said...

EBWOD "horrid"

Anonymous said...

NARNIA was fantastic last night. It was great to get the tickets.

Unknown said...

I also got tickets to Narnia last night, it was an awesome movie would recommend going to see it. Glad I got the tickets for me and the family from Jack

Anonymous said...

wotd = ridiculous