March 18, 2009

I just noticed that I forgot to post the Big bag of cash PM yesterday. Sorry for that but luckily we have all of you here to help out with all those lovely comments.

Today the early bird word is MORGUE and the Jack FM Calgary Freeloader word of the day is NOVICE

Then we have OVAL for 1000 bonus points

The Big Bag of Cash for Wednesday:

AM $1000
PM zip.. zero.. oops he gets nothing

and because i am so late (was enjoying myself at a travel video at the library) i can also ad the SVU bonus code and that one is PERK

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW COME YOU DON'T HAVE COLDPLAY TICKETS ANYMORE TO PURCHASE WITH YOUR POINTS WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM

Anonymous said...

The Big Bag of Cash PM $0.00

Anonymous said...

4:20pm BoC was $0.

Paul said...

SVU BC - perk

Paul said...

Thurs EBWOD - ketchup

Anonymous said...

Who cares about Coldplay?
"You know how I know you're gay?
You listen to Coldplay!"

Ismaril said...

To the anonymous basher - grow up. Coldplay has sold 50 million albums and while nobody cares what you do or don't like I'm sure we'd all like you to keep your homophobic comments to yourself.

Anonymous said...

I actually had a good laugh reading it. Lighten up, it was just a joke and I am sure there was no offense meant! I advise you stay away from all comedy clubs in the future.