September 2, 2009

First of all Sorry if any one try to email me to help out. But Google seem to have closed my jackfreeloader account without me even telling. So if any one send me an email maybe drop me a note again by comment.

For now the plan for next week (when i am gone) is to make a post for everyday that i am away so that you all can leave comments in the right day. (thanks for the tip Robert)

OK back to the normal stuff. The early bird word is JUNCTION and the normal word of the day is
MODERN.

then the BIG bag of cash

am = buzzer (AGAIN)
Noon = Buzzer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noon Big Bag of Cash - Buzzer(again!)

Anonymous said...

4:20 buzzer

Anonymous said...

svu - pinch

spooku said...

EBWOD - Opera

Anonymous said...

Bag of Cash = $662

Penny said...

Finally! Somebody won some money. But, what is up with these crazy dollar amounts? Round numbers, please... like last time. This is kinda lame.