November 27, 2007

Sorry that I didn't post the early bird word today. I was on the road getting my blood taken and this was the perfect day to do that. It was dead in the lab.

But let me give you all the normal word of the day and this time it is "mercury"

Then lets do some bonus codes. You guys are doing well :) i never got so many bonus codes in a row before.

Piano (this weeks jack in your inbox) (500 points)
EMPATHY (5000 points)
BLUETOOTH (500 points)
relief (500 points)
promotions (500 points)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if there is a time that they tend to put items up for grabs? For example, the spa gift certificate was up for a week or more. I checked it the night before at midnight and it was still on coming soon, then the next morning when I put in the early bird word, it was sold out. This seems to frequently be the case. Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

New music survey #5 is now available for 2000 pts.

Anonymous said...

Does Jack really listen to us when we take these music surveys? I notice they play more 80's music and on the survey #5 there is a lot of 80's retro music (which im all for 80's music)

Anonymous said...

Wednesday's Early Bird Word is "DROP"

Anonymous said...

I have been frustrated to the extreme with the difficulty in getting prizes I want before they are sold out. They seem to come up at pretty much whatever time they feel like it. I've even seen them appear at 2am. I wish they would follow Lite 96s example and at least give people a fighting chance.

Anonymous said...

Daily word of the da is 'jupiter'

Ismaril said...

"Drops of Jupiter in her hair..." Coincidence? I think not.