February 13, 2008

WOW, did we ever get a lot of snow out there... I was driving out of my subdivision in my little Honda Fit, and although my wheels were spinning as I gave the car gas, the car was not going anywhere.. haha.. funny. There were other larger cars stuck all over the place in the piles of sticky snow. Hope the rest of you had a good and safe drive over.

It was funny, as I listened to Jack FM on my way over to work, someone called to comment, that finally we got the snow we needed ont he 20th anniversary of the winter Olympics!! :-)

Ok, so here is the WOD: "blackout" how apt this is for certain regions of the city.

Have a great day all.. drive safe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thursday's Early Bird Word is "POLAR"

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Love Day -- word of the day = tipsy