April 21, 2008

Hello Friends,

I am back in good ol' snowy and icy Calgary, glad to be home from Chicago, although I cannot lie and say I do not miss the balmy 21 degrees there..!! :-)

Thanks to all the wonderful visitors and commentors on this site for keeping everyone posted of the WOD and EBWOD during my absence, you guys are super!

EBWOD for today is "anarchy"

Jack Samsung bonus code is "MSN"

Jack In Your Box bonus code is "SARICH"

and finally the WOD is "unavoidable"

Have a great day all... drive carefully out there.. wow.. April and snow really! I guess I havent lived in Calgary long enough and am still surprised by this. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday April 22 EBWOD is "NERVE"

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WOD = Manipulated

Anonymous said...

NERVE - jack early word